Benefits of Membership
The ISAR was affiliated to the International Atherosclerosis Society (IAS) in the year 1990 and continues to be a member of the society. www.athero.org. A link to our society website is also present at this website at the India icon.
A number of ISAR members have obtained short term visiting fellowships of the IAS for pursuing advanced research in foreign labs.
Every year, many of our members are attending IAS conferences worldwide .
It is advised that members visit the IAS website to be aware of the current international scenario on atherosclerosis research.
Why Should I Become Isar Member?
- Continue your professional development
- Opportunity to deepen your theoretical knowledge and practical skills to improve your own research or clinical practice
- It provides an international platform to share your experiences and research experts working in field of atherosclerosis
- Membership to IAS(International Atherosclerosis Society) is given to all life members with all the benefits and privileges of IAS members by default.
- Apply for international grants and fellowships
- Access to IAS journals and newsletter
- Reduced registration fees for conferences - national and international
- Opportunity to collaborate with international investigators.
Download Membership Form